Enabling Students to Reach New Levels of Success
The R.E.A.C.H Foundation is an all volunteer, California non-profit, public benefit corporation. It is a tax-exempt organization
under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
21520 Yorba Linda Blvd. Suite G503 Yorba Linda, CA 92887 (714) 323-9706 email@example.com
The R.E.A.C.H. Foundation
The R.E.A.C.H. Foundation is an all volunteer education focused, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We rely on Community Sponsors, community donations and fundraisers to provide a variety of programs to benefit students at all of our schools district wide.
- Annual District wide Middle School Track Meet - Over 300 students have been reintroduced to this multi school track and field event that had been previously lost due to budget cuts.
- REACH Spelling Bee - District wide, Grades 4 through 6 participate in the REACH annual Spelling bee. In preparation students learn root words, increase their vocabulary and develop confidence by participating in the competition.
- Artworks! - Visual arts take center stage at this yearly art show which displays art from students across the district at all grade levels. REACH hosts the Artsworks! Gift Shop which features Student and Teacher art for Sale. Proceeds go directly back into the art programs allowing teachers to purchase supplies for their classes.
- Formal Wear Upcycle - In the winter and spring REACH gathers formal wear donations from the community and Savers of Yorba Linda for our high school students looking for a no cost alternative to formal wear for their proms. In our 3rd year this programs continues to grow and bring smile to the guys and gals at our high schools.
- ShamRock'n Run 5K & 2K fun run! - REACH is proud to host this family friendly event! Proceeds from the run fund our Middle School track meet and other healthy lifestyle programs in our district. REACH also facilitates a portion of the runner's registration fees to go to schools designated by the $5.00 of each registration fee could be donated to the school of your choice. The REACH Foundation distributes over $4,000 each year to our schools based on this program. Congratulations to GlenKnoll Elementary, winner of our School 2017 Participation Trophy for registering 200 participants this year! They met their goal of funding Chromebooks for their school.
Established in 2012, The REACH Foundation was established to provide Placentia Yorba Linda School District (PYLUSD) students with resources to expand their knowledge in the area of Arts, Athletics and Academics.
We believe that exposing our Students to critical thinking through Academics, Creativity through Arts, and healthy well being through Athletics it will enable them to reach their highest learning potential overall.
The R.E.A.C.H Foundation Enabling Students to Reach New Levels of Success