The R.E.A.C.H Foundation is an all volunteer, California non-profit, public benefit corporation. It is a tax-exempt organization
under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
The R.E.A.C.H. Foundation
Get Involved with your Community by volunteering with The REACH Foundation
Listed below are our annual events/programs
- REACH ShamRock 'n Run 5K & 2K Fun Run - March 2018
- ArtWorks! -student art show - April 2018
- REACH Spelling Bee - February 2018
- Kids In Need - distribution 5 times during the school year
- REACH Middle School Track Meet - April 2018
- Heritage Day Parade - October 2017
- High School Prom Formal wear donated for our High School - April - May 2018
The REACH Foundation is looking for volunteers to play key roles in the following
- ArtWorks! - PYLUSD student art show held in April 2018. The REACH Foundation helps with the Opening Night reception and facilitates the teacher/student art sale fundraiser.
- Heritage Day Parade in Placentia - Coordinate the REACH Foundations parade participation and liaison for our Heritage Festival Food Vendor.
- Performing Arts Center Seat Dedication Art program fundraiser - Manage and market this ongoing fundraiser through the sale of and installation of brass seat plates. Proceeds from the seat dedication fundraiser benefit district art programs.
- REACH Spelling Bee - Help organize and facilitate this district wide academic event for our 3rd - 5th graders.
Please contact Julie Nibali REACH president if you have questions or would like to volunteer.
Enabling Students to Reach New Levels of Success